Saturday 12 January 2008

Obese Samuel's



Wednesday 9th January 2008

I have a digital camera now, so this blog contains exciting pictures of the day. Go me.




Flying debris?!





Now Wu-Tang Cam has had some pretty good excuses for not going into uni before, but todays has to be the best yet. I woke up to see Beard was already up for once, that was good. I chap Wu-tang's door to no reply again, and head for the kitchen. The cleaner is in, so i can't do my usual morning jog around the communial area without looking like some sort of werido so I just head back to my room for some warmth before I have to go outside into the bitter cold. I check my phone and see I have a text from Cameron reading:



"You seen the weather roofs of buildings comin down in Dundee aye right am I going out in that"

So essentially; he's scared to get hit by a roof. And to use punctuation. If a roof was to crash into the bus on the way to Uni, that would literally be the most exciting thing which has ever happened to me, and would make this blog a hell of a lot more interesting. And to prove Cam wrong I even took a picture of a roof, which was not off:







That roof is firmly attached Wu-Tang you lazy sod.




What, no roofs?


The bus journey to uni was rather unexciting. No roofs, debris or even old people blowing about. Two hours of programming, then it was time to hit the union with a vengeance. Jaeger bombs anyone? Lo and behold Wu-Tang Cam hadn't got hit by a roof and had managed to make it to the union. Lucky boy. After some munch it was time for le Jaeger bombs, so we headed up to the sports bar. Howzibit and his lady friend also joined us then, me and VeeMan promptly introduced him to a Jaeger bomb. This picture shows the aftermath of several hours drinking:



I'm really getting into this picture taking. As you can see, Veeman is slowly dying in the background there.

We also started doing that stupid thing where you put your index finger and thumb into a ring, put it under your waist and try to make someone else look at it. This game annoys me. Every time someone says my name, i automatically assume they are going to do this to me, so I tend to look away or not answer. But after double figure amounts of Jager bombs (i'm really advertising them in this blog...) it's hard not to look. which results in a swift punch to the arm. The upside being you're too drunk to feel it, but in the morning it's a bitch. No more of this stupid game. Please.




Obese Samuel's



The plan after being at the union for about 60% of the day, was to head out to Fat Sam's and get wasted. Good plan. So back at the flat ( in one piece without getting hit by any roofs) everyone started to get ready for going out. F Diddy wanted to iron his fancy clothes for the night, and opened the airing cupboard to find the ironing board in several pieces. He placed it in the shower, obviously the best place to put it, then went to Flat 17 to borrow a board. Some hardXcore ironing later and we were good to go. Flat 6 and Flat 15 also turned up at the union, and we got some drinks in with them. Then the inevitable happened. the place had run dry of Jagermiester from the amount that we had drank during the afternoon. I resorted to shots.

A few (many) shots and then it was time to actually go to Fat Sam's. The details get a bit fuzzy here, but i remember talking to VeeMan and Ross for a while, then later saw J dizzle sitting on the stairs, trying not to spew. Luckily he didn't. I bought VeeMan more shots, danced for a bit then headed back to the flats. More st00f obviously happened in this time, but after having drank the place dry of red aftershock (which i'm starting to grow quite fond of) It's hard to remember things - hence the camera.

This blog is a little late, but I spent all day Thursday in bed suffering from death and smelling of drink. Which isn't unusual.

I leave you all with this picture . I now get to punch you. Stupid game...

No comments: