Tuesday 8 January 2008

Jager bombs - deadlier than Hiroshima

January 8th 2008


Early morning cravings




Yet another morning where I have to get up for uni. I have a bad habit of switching my alarm off and going back to sleep, so this morning as soon as I woke up I turned iTunes on and lay back down - the music would keep me awake enough not to fall back into a deep sleep. And what song comes on second on random? Dragonforce. As if dreaming of it (after watching VeeMan play it for hours on end) wasn't enough. The usual lap of the kitchen was next, it was a bit more messy than the previous day, but still bearable. Zordon, master of the universe bin still hadn't been to inspect us ( any bet he will come and check just after we have a raging party and the place is a tip.) Next thing to do was wake Wu-Tang Cam. BANG BANG BANG.


...
...
...

"Wu-Tang. Time to get up and stab a horse." Words like that usually get him flying out of the room, except when he is having weird sex of course, but it didn't seem to work today. Beard was next to waken, much easier to do. I have to be careful hitting his door though, a misdirected sneeze and the door is sure to fly off the hinges crushing the poor soul behind it. He half hearted answers and then i try Wu-Tang Cam again. Still no answer, lazy bugger, I can clearly hear him moving about but I decide if he's not going in, i'm not going in either. Guitar hero time it is then. I obviously invite the VeeMan up for an early morning solo.




Black marks, Star Wars and the mystery of room 1553


Standing at the bus stop i couldn't help but notice a black mark on my right hand, on the knuckle of my index finger and thumb. Ok, I'll wipe it off. Simple. But the thing that got me was where the hell did it come from. I checked my pen - nope. In my pocket? Fluff. I check my pen again - definitely not. Bastard. Where did it come from? I check my pen another 5 times on the bus an come to the conclusion it wasn't my pen. Probably.



Why does it seem like the fattest, slowest walkers in the world always end up in front of you?And there's always three of them. Just enough to take up the pavement, and makes going around them bloody hard since they don't walk in a straight line - they sway back and forth which would easily knock anything trying to pass them over. Yes, I got stuck behind some of them. Yes, I got annoyed. Did i do anything? No.



After having walked at a stupidly slow speed me, VeeMan and Beard managed to find the lecture room for today. Even walking slower than anything, ever, we still managed to arrive 20 minutes early, so we go in and take a seat. VeeMan farts. I draw a picture of him. Beard sits with his face plunged into the table. Exciting. Eventually people start to come in, so i try to look like a brainbox and take out my pen ( I check it for ink spillage; there's still none) and notepad. Then put them away when even more people come in.



The lecture man looked like the local drug dealer. He started his slide show with Star War sounds. He showed us a video of a cartoon dinosaur farting. He showed us a picture of him re-enacting Star Wars in his freezer. He IS the local drug dealer, and has obviously been taking too much of his own product. It's going to be one hell of a semester with this guy.After the, what can only be described as a once in a lifetime, lecture we head to the union for a few drinks before our class in an hour. The thing is, with VeeMan a few drinks is never just "a few drinks".



4 Jager bombs later we feel confident enough to head for out next class and decide to head for room 1553. It took us 20 mins of "it must be this way" before we decided to head back to the union. The lecturer (Santa) was clearly just making up a room, to see how twattish we looked. Well Santa; we looked VERY twattish.




"Want to go for a double coke?"




Figuring that Santa had set some sort of stupid challenge, where finding out the room doesn't exist was the point of the lecture, I suggested we go for a "double coke". Everyone agreed, except Beard. Drink makes his beard go funny.



Many Jager bombs later, and some interesting discussion (like Johnny admitting his mum's face looked like a brake pad) we started to go home. I would have wrote much more for this section, but the jager bombs were plentiful and i'm sure i've forgotten some well good banter.



Back to being a Hero



GUITAR HERO?! Yes, we played it again. Yes, VeeMan kicked the shit out of everyone and everything. He even got a 500 not streak and was happy about it. I think we play that game too much



I think that is all that happened today which is worth noting. I shall leave you all with a picture of a Cool pillow


Love and Jager,


Flat 14

No comments: